- Juice and rinds of 2 lemons
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 garlic head, cut in half
- 1 1/2 lb. baby potatoes, large potatoes cut in half
- 3 ears corn, husked and cut into 1" rounds
- 1 1/2 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tbsp. salted butter, cut into pats
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- Fill a large stock pot with water until three-fourths full. Add lemon juice and rinds, 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper, bay leaf and garlic; stir together and add potatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, then add corn and simmer for 5 minutes. Add shrimp, simmer 3 minutes more.
- Drain in a large colander and discard lemons, bay leaf and garlic.
- Return stock pot to stove over medium heat. Melt butter and stir in remaining 2 tablespoons Old Bay. Add back potatoes, corn and shrimp and toss to combine. Garnish with parsley, then transfer to a large platter. Serve immediately.